The past few months have been quite a journey as we have endeavoured to expand and make Samba Land more efficient.
Here’s a List of what we have accomplished the past two months,
- We built new JOJO stands at the highest point of Samba Land to give us better water pressure around the property,
- We were blessed with a 10 000L JOJO tank, which is now installed,
- We have laid 500 meters of poly pipe around the property, giving us many more water points,
- We now have 16 water points (Taps) on the property,
- We expanded our chicken coup,
- We tripled our goat “kraal”, adding new fencing,
- Started building our base house, which is near completion,
- Started planting for our next harvest, which is aimed at generating income, sustenance and providing vegetables for our feeding programs.
Although many of these projects are aimed at growing Samba Land, we are in a phase where we need to invest in ourselves so we can cope with the growth and plans where we feel God is leading us.
Over the past few months God has so richly blessed us with so many beautiful things from our home church (The Barn Christian Fellowship).
- A Toyota Hilux 4×4
- A Nissen Hardbody 4×2
- We have been blessed with branding for our vehicles,
- The 10 000L JoJo Tank,
- Base House,
- Materials for farm expansion,
- A large amount of tools to work more efficiently,
- A welding machine,
- A Petrol chainsaw,
- A Petrol grass cutter,
Unfortunately we had a turbo blowout on the Toyota Hilux bakkie on one of return trips to and from JHB, but we celebrate the good that is happening.
Please check our galleries for some photos of the progress.
Congrats to Bryce & Amore on the birth of their Son, Benjamin.